Tuesday, May 6, 2008

North Carolina

Macie & I went to North Carolina last weekend- I haven't been back in 3 years since I graduated. We stayed with my friend Holly. My roommate Audra got married in Greensboro, about an hour away from Chapel Hill, so we drove down to the wedding which was beautiful! My other roommate Jen was her maid of honor in town from Massachusetts.
We went and walked around UNC campus on Sunday. I got Macie a t-shirt that says "Carolina girls, best in the world".....what can I say, we really are!

Macie drank out of the drinking fountain at the Old Well- the legend is that if you drink out of it you'll get good grades, so I guess she's good to go! (I guess I should have taken a swig before my first day of hygiene school!) Anyway, we had a lot of fun and it was so good to see everyone in one weekend and catch up!








No comments: