Tony and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on June 25th. I can't believe it's been that long. We went to Red Lobster on our actual anniversary because I was craving crab legs, but since it was a Wednesday night we celebrated more during the weekend. On Friday night we went and saw "Get Smart" which was HILARIOUS- I highly recommend it! Then on Saturday we spent most of the day in Park City, and ate dinner at Main Street Pizza which by the way is totally overpriced since last time we went! Anyway, Tony is the greatest husband ever- I hate to be all corny, but he really is the best! Love ya babe!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! That's a cute picture of you two... craving crab legs (hmmm.....) What could that mean? Just kidding.
-Tracey
How fun. Sounds like we must have missed each other in Park City. What a great place to get away.
Savannah said, "Where's Waldo?"
Thats a great picture of you guys. We're getting OLD!!!
Post a Comment