So to my complete surprise when we finally met Santa in real life Macie wasn't impressed! She liked looking at him, but the second I put her on his lap she flipped out (see above picture!) She still gets excited about seeing Santa but has no desire to get too close! Sorry Santa! Better luck next year I guess!
Rocky Mountain Drill team competition, Jan. 2021
2 years ago
8 comments:
that is hillarious!
You have completed the daunting task of capturing a heartbreaking AND hilarious moment with your camera! Poor Macie. Poor Santa. Hee hee! Thanks for the laugh.
That is so funny! She is so cute! I think it's the age, Sam wouldn't sit on Santa's lap without me when he was 18 months. Also, that is funny she points to random men and says Santa.
That is so funny! Santa is kinda scary though, I don't blame her!
Love her...
My kids were still nervous, but not screamin this time, so it will get better.
She's so funny!
This pic made us go back through all of ours and see which of my kids were screaming when they met Santa at that age...guess what? Every one of them was just like that! Now they know what great things he brings...it won't be long for Macie too. I'm just glad she screams at him now not me anymore. This is what she looked like with me before!?!
Post a Comment