My Valentine!
My other Valentine!

This is one of Macie's famous glares!

"Hew Mommy- a fower"

I was really excited to make special Valentine cupcakes (from scratch) but they didn't turn out quite like I had hoped- the box stuff tastes just as good & takes a lot less time, plus my buttercream frosting turned out horribly (luckily I had some Duncan Heinz on hand to save the cupcakes!) I also made some chocolate heart cookies which also didn't turn out great- so much for trying to be like Martha Stewart!

My beautiful flowers from Tony- he hates buying them but I love getting them! Thanks babe!
4 comments:
Ash! Those pictures are so cute. I love Macie's smile. You really need to come see us so Macie can see her baby!
Hey Ashley. This is Megan Hutchins. Your mom told me about your blog. Hope you dont mind someone else reading in... :)
Courtney has a blog too. leeandcourtney.blogspot.com
This is a good way to keep in touch!! :)
Looks liek you had fun! Now I can blog stalk you!
First things first...the real reason you aren't like Martha is because you spell like your mother! (it's Stewart) right? Anyway - very cute post I love the pics and Macie in that ballet costume is TOO CUTE! We need to find the wings that go with it. Thanks for the pig out tonight I had a great time! Much love!
Post a Comment