Tony, me, Macie, and my mom drove down to Arizona for a week to visit my aunts Nancy & Sandy who both live there. We stayed in Vegas on our way there & back to break up the drive. Going down we stayed at the Sahara, which was pretty old & gross (I definitely would never stay there again!)
Most of the trip was spent in the pool and shopping. Macie absolutley loves to swim and would have spent all day & night in the pool had we let her! She's very daring as well and has no problem putting her face in the water. Aunt Sandy taught her how to blow bubbles under water, so she didn't quit doing that the rest of the trip! Tony got to go golfing twice with my uncle Mike, so he didn't have to go shopping too much with us girls!
Tony and I had a date night one night and saw Transformers II which was really good! Between Sandy & Nancy we had a lot of delicious meals cooked for us and only went out to dinner once while we were there. It was so good to see everyone- Sandy, Makenzie, Jason, Victor, Mike, Nancy, Sean, Hank, Ilene, and cute little Charlie Dog. The weather was about 108-110 most of the time, but we didn't even care...we had so much fun!
On the way home we stayed at the NYNY hotel in Vegas. We had dinner at CPK then shopped a little bit. Mom stayed with Macie while Tony and I went to the casino. We only gambled $20 each so we weren't there long. Tony of course lost all of his, but I won $75! Not much, but a lot better than losing!
Anyway, we're glad to be home, but it's always sad to see a vacation come to an end! I guess there's always next year! Thanks again Sandy and Nancy & Mike for spoiling us and making our vacation so much fun!
1 comment:
Too fun. I am glad you had so much fun. You deserved it.
Post a Comment