Monday, August 24, 2009

Announcing....

WE'RE PREGNANT!!! Well, I'm pregnant, but given my ridiculous mood swings Tony's just as much dealing with this one as I am! We went to the doctor today for an 11 week check-up and were able to see the baby in an ultrasound. Everthing looks healthy, which is always good to hear! Macie is convinced it's a boy...she used to at least change her mind once in awhile but lately she's set on having a "baby brudder"....guess we'll see if she's right in a few weeks! Anyway, the baby is due March 17th, 2010...I couldn't help but try for another spring baby since it worked out so nicely last time! So here we go again, a new adventure for our family!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! Glad things look good.

Amy said...

YAY! We are so happy for you guys. Macie is so cute... and they are usually right about the sex. I bet you'll have a boy. Good luck with everything!

Rossanne said...

I am so happy for you guys. I just wanted to let you know I changed my blog address. jasonrossanne.blogspot.com

Dale and Tabitha said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys. I love having two kiddlings. At first, to be honest, it was awfully a lot of heartache moments for me. But it is now my favorite thing to see Lincoln take care of his brother. Enjoy this journey, I am sure it gets better and better.

Rob and Mercedi said...

That is so great! Congratulations! Macie is going to be the best big sister! Hope you're feeling well!

emily mcd said...

What a cute little fetus! ;) hee hee! Congratulations Ashley (and Tony and Macie too)! I hope you're feeling great (if you're not now, I hope you will soon!). Good luck with everything.

Sam and Josh said...

I already knew, but congrats. Macis will have so much fun and I hope you are feeling good. Tell Josh to be nice to you.

Cody and Wendy said...

YIPPPPEEEE!! We can't wait to meet the newest DAVIES!

Clint and Shari said...

CONGRATS!!!! Finally it is on your blog, YAY!! I hope it is a little boy, you need a little Tony:)