Thursday, June 24, 2010

Barbie Party

Our niece Savannah had her 4th birthday party recently and had a Barbie party. They had little stations that the girls could go to- one to get their makeup done, nails painted, "body art" put on, & hair done. They had cake & got to jump on the bouncy...Macie was in HEAVEN! She didn't ever want to leave! It was a little weird seeing her with makeup on, I hardly recognized her at first!
Macie & Lexi


After the party was over Macie decided to turn this tutu into a dress....she also thought it would be a good idea to take off her underwear, so she came upstairs with her naked bum showing. When we asked her what she was doing she said "I'm the tooth fairy!" Well okay then, I guess you can't argue with that! ;)



The "tooth fairy"


Birthday girl Savannah

No comments: