Macie wanted to take ice skating lessons so we signed her up for this semester and so far she is LOVING it! She is always trying to "skate" on slippery floors with her socks on. I wasn't sure how she would actually like being on ice and how she would feel about all the falling that she would do especially in the beginning. But from the first lesson she has loved every step of it.
The first day they used their little walkers just to get used to the ice, and she was trying to be tricky the whole time by letting go. By the end of the first lesson she was skating without the walker. And even after many falls she just gets back up and goes on.
The 3rd lesson they learned to skate backwards...this is her showing off her skills!
2 comments:
She is a natural! So cute. Looks like fun.
Yay Macie! Good work out there on the ice. I love that she is taking lessons. Too cute. I love those little kiddos of yours. Play date next week?
Post a Comment