At 4 months Brady weighed 18.3 lbs (95th percentile) and was 25.5 inches tall (50-75th percentile). He was waking up about 2x a night and somedays took great long naps while other days he'd catnap. I started him on solids and started with oatmeal...like all of my babies he didn't know what to think about it and didn't love it at first! Throughout the month I introduced single fruits/vegetables...sweet potatoes & bananas were his favorite. At 4 months Brady was laughing all the time, cooing a ton, and hummed himself to sleep. He loved the exersaucer/walker, the jumper, and started learning to give "kisses!" He was scooting wherever he needed to go and by the end of the month was getting up on his hands and knees and rocking...getting ready to crawl!
 |
| Brady and Great-Grandma Vickie |
 |
| First time eating solids (oatmeal)...not so sure about that! |
 |
| One of my favorite things is when they start grabbing at my face....Brady started doing that around 4 months and I love how he just wants to make sure I'm still there while he is asleep. |
No comments:
Post a Comment