Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

Happy 4th of July! We went to the Murray parade in the morning, then later on went swimming & had a BBQ. Both mine and Tony's families met for fireworks which were great as always- it was way past Macie's bedtime but she really seemed to like them!






 

4 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

Sounds like what we did, but in St. George where it was 15 degrees warmer. We couldn't do it without the pool. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Rob and Mercedi said...

I love the parade! We were in our usual spot, in front of my dad's shop. Looks like you had a great day too!

Kristin and Bridger said...

Looks like a fun day!! For some reason the 4th always reminds me of you...good memories I guess. I miss you guys, we need to get together ASAP.

Cody and Wendy said...

Macie is so freakin' cute! Are you okay with her dating younger boys? Let's just say about 1 year and 4 months younger? :) Macie Hofhine...I like the sound of it already!