Friday, January 16, 2009

Future Pianist!

We were fortunate enough to receive a free piano from a friend of my grandmother's recently. We are so thankful for it because it's something I've wanted in my home for a long time! It's not brand new but it works great for us. Macie already loves to play it, too. Whenever I'm playing she'll come sit by me and try to play with me...or she'll tell me "mine" and try to move my hands off! I'm planning on starting her in lessons in a few years!

4 comments:

Charli Steed said...

Very cute posts Ash! Little Macie isn't so little anymore! She is getting so big and it wouldn't surprise me if she does play the piano at a very young age, and very well too! She is a smart cookie. As for the bath...yummy! I wish I had little ones to bathe and SMELL! Lucky you!

Sam and Josh said...

We would love to get a piano. Brekken really wants to play and both Josh and I did, but would need a lot of brushing up to do. For now I am trying my hand a guitar lessons. Looks like she could be a great pianist.

Rossanne said...

She is so cute. She probably wants to join you and Tony when you play rock band.

I will have Jason call Tony about that house.

Thanks for letting us know.

Tiffanie Birch said...

Ashley:

Thank you for the darling note. What a cute bunch you are. I am so glad the piano is working out for you and that little Macie is enjoying it too.