Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We spent New Year's Eve at our friends' Mike & Aja's house. We had dinner, played Wii, and hung around and talked until midnight. I must be getting old because I was exhausted by the time midnight came- we said Happy New Year and were home and in bed before 1am! I might start celebrating on New York time next year! Anyway, it was fun- everyone had their kids there, but Macie had a sleepover with her cousin Halle at my mom's house- it was kind of nice not having to chase her around, plus she wouldn't have done well staying up that late!
Brooks & Scott bringing in the new year!

Cute little Rilyn barely made it to midnight- she was so tired!


Aja & Mike- the hosts!


Dave & Cassie


Shane & Emily


Wendy & Cody


Rossanne & Jason


Scott & Lisa


2008 has been a little shaky with the economy and all- we wish everyone the best in 2009!

1 comment:

Cody and Wendy said...

Cute pictures Ash! Your new camera is AWESOME! It was SOOOOO good to see you guys! I left and told Code how fun it was to just catch up with you. Sure love ya to pieces!