Friday, October 23, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

I don't get many sleeping pictures of Macie because I'm always afraid I'll wake her, but the other night when she was sleeping so soundly cuddling her baby I had to get one! She has a whole bedtime ritual- she has to have her princess pillow, her "blue bear," her "lamby," her baby, her binky, and her blanky. And usually her baby has to have a blanky as well, and each doll she has has a specific blanket so if I don't match them up correctly she gets very upset! She also has to have her humidifier on as well as her nightlight (which even though I turn off after she falls asleep it somehow ends up on the next morning!). Then we have to leave the door open "just a little bit!" Usually she'll come out of her room a few times after she's tucked in to say "guess what, I love you" or "I'm thirsty" or some other way to stall bedtime! Needless to say, my child is kind of high maintenance when it comes to bedtime, and that doesn't include the usual potty, brushing/flossing teeth, story, and prayer!

2 comments:

Cody and Wendy said...

So precious! There's nothing like a sleeping baby! She's so cute and growing up SO fast!

Sam and Josh said...

So adorable and she is high maintenance, but how fun to remember the cute tnings she does.