Saturday, October 17, 2009

Week of Fun!

I had a whole week off of work so I tried to do as many fun things with Macie as possible. I only work 3 days usually, but it still felt like a nice vacation! We went to the Circus, the Petting Zoo, and the Aquarium. I didn't get as many pictures as I'd thought, but these will do! Luckily my mom had a few days off as well so she and my niece and nephew joined us!
THE CIRCUS Mom & Halle


 The tigers & the elephants were the best part of the Circus, but only lasted about 1 minute each! They could have cut out a lot of the rest of the stuff....Macie got a little bored so I bought her some popcorn and that kept her occupied for the 2nd half!



The Petting Zoo

Crew riding a pony...as the picture shows he LOVED it! He didn't want to get off when it was over!

Macie riding the "red" pony...his name was George but she called him the "red pony" because he had a red water bucket!


The Aquarium
Macie, Crew, & Halle petting the stingrays



1 comment:

Sam and Josh said...

What a fun mom and nice I am sure to have a week off:)