We're having a BOY!!! Macie has said all along that she was having a "baby brudder" and it looks like she was right! We went to FetalFoto (because we're too impatient to wait 4 more weeks for the Dr.'s ultrasound) and sure enough we're having a boy! I haven't really had a feeling either way and to be honest I would have been thrilled either way, but I can't even begin to express how excited I am that I'll have one of each! Now I get to go buy everything blue...and I think the best part is seeing how excited Tony is! He loves Macie and would have been happy as can be with all girls but I know deep down he was hoping so bad for a boy! Now he'll have someone to take to the U of U football games (since us girls get bored easy!)!!!
Rocky Mountain Drill team competition, Jan. 2021
2 years ago
7 comments:
Congrats that is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys.
Yahoo! I'm so excited!! He is going to be so handsome! :)
YEAH for boys! Especially for boys who are due March 17th! They are the best kind of boys around! I should know!! Joey said you have to put Joey somewhere in his name...not sure how that will work? But we are very excited!!! Love you guys!! ( I heard Macie is changing her mind now)
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!! A little boy for you...finally!! Macie is going to be so cute with him! We are so happy for you guys!! CONGRATS!!! What an exciting time of your lives! Love ya!
Congrats Ash! It will be so much fun having one of each. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
So exciting. I guess you are good. You have both now. We are so happy for you. Josh better be nice to you!
Post a Comment