Macie dressed up as a bumble bee this year! I had to convince her for weeks that she was going to be one because she kept telling everyone she was going to be Ariel! When I was about 3 I wore this exact costume for my dance group- except I added the tutu for Macie! She looked adorable! Tony chose to go the Utah Football game rather than spend the day with us...his loss! We ate dinner at my parents' then went trick-or-treating at a few houses in their neighborhood. Then we went over to Tony's brother's neighborhood for trunk-or-treat!
Trick-or-Treating
Snowwhite(Savannah), Butterfly (Grace), Bumblebee (Macie), Cheetah (Lexi), Maddie (not sure what she was dressed as), and Army Man (Kaden)
2 comments:
It made my whole day to see you guys at my mom's door! Macie makes the CUTEST little bumble bee I've ever seen! Did you ever find that green sucker?? :)
So cute.
Post a Comment