Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dentist

Macie has had a couple of dental exams already since she comes to the office often, but last week I did her first dental cleaning and she did awesome! I've had grown adults that don't do that well! She laid right in my chair & watched a movie while I cleaned her little teeth! I was so proud of her!
Getting her teeth cleaned by Mommy!

Grandma Thelma gave Macie $1.00 for being such a good patient & for being cavity free!

3 comments:

Cody and Wendy said...

She is SO dang cute! I love how excited she is with her $1.00. That's pretty cool to be able to say that your mom cleans your teeth!!

Clint and Shari said...

Way to go Macie!!!

Anonymous said...

How stinkin' cute is that little girl!!

Will Thelma give me a $ next time if I am cavity free? Trust me after the last pain---its a goal!