Macie became obsessed with Santa Claus last year and was very excited to see him come back this year! She has no fear of him! The only thing she is asking for this year from Santa is an Ariel baby doll- Santa asks her what else she wants and that's all she'll say! And seeing how excited she is about that doll, she'd be just fine if that's the only present she gets! Luckily, Mommy helped Santa find one so she just might get lucky on Christmas day! I'm not sure what I'm going to do after Christmas, though, because whenever I need her to do something (or stop doing something) I threaten to call Santa and tell him she can't have Ariel Baby...that gets her to listen everytime! ;)
This is Macie's fake smile- she doesn't quite get how to just smile for a camera without looking silly!
1 comment:
Threaten to call Santa. . . that is such a great (AND HILARIOUS) idea! :) So funny.
Post a Comment