Honestly, nothing really exciting has happened in the last month which is why I haven't updated! This pregnancy has done a number on my hips as well as muscles that I didn't even know I had! We are getting really excited to welcome our new little one...only 7 weeks left...not that I'm counting! My goal is to have the nursery painted by the end of the week...I figure if I blog that I'm going to do it then I'll be more commited! I'll post pictures once it's done.
Macie is getting so big- I finally got going on a little journal just full of the funny things she says which is literally on a daily basis! She is getting so excited for her new baby brother and despite our best attempts to name him Paxton she insists his name is Carson. I think we'll wait until he comes to make that decision but she just might have the final say! My only concern right now is that the hospitals aren't letting kids under 14 visit anyone which I completely understand and am okay with, except when it comes to Macie! How am I supposed to just be gone for 2 days then show up with a new baby? It's completely the opposite of how I pictured the sister-brother bonding thing going! They should at least let siblings in as long as they're healthy! I'm hoping by March the rule will be lifted if not less-enforced so she can meet him! Stupid swine-flu!
Anyway, that's what's happening....like I said, not much!
Rocky Mountain Drill team competition, Jan. 2021
2 years ago
3 comments:
I feel the same way about updates. After all the holiday stuff I have nothing.
I can't wait to see the nursery, I'm sure it's going to be darling.
I'm right there with you with the back and hip pain. I can hardly get out of bed and walk to the bathroom it hurts so bad. 7 more weeks, you're almost there!
I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left! WOW! This one went FAST! As for the nursery...I LOVE to paint so let me know when you're doing it and I'll help!!! Macie can watch Bentley! :)
7 weeks will fly by. Macie might be onto something I think Carson is a really cute name.
Cant wait to see the nursery!!
Post a Comment