Sunday, January 31, 2010

Playing in the Snow

I'm a little late posting this, but during Christmas vacation my cousin Nikki was in town with her kids and one day at my mom's house we let all the kids play outside in the snow. I'm a bad mom because this is probably the first time Macie has actually gotten all dressed in snow-clothes (not her own obviously!) and been let loose in the snow! I know, that's way sad since she is almost 3! Anyway, they had a really fun time!Crew & Macie- she could barely walk with the layers, snowsuit, boots, gloves, etc...it was funny!

Sam & Halle holding hands...how cute are they?!


Nice outfit!


Halle & Macie eating the snow!

1 comment:

Sam and Allie's World said...

I Love the pictures! They were so cute playing in the snow! I can't believe how close you are to having the baby boy! Love you!