I went to my doctor's appt today- I'm 36 1/2 weeks along. The nurse weighed me twice to make sure she got it right- that's never a good sign! Apparently I've gained some weight due to swelling in the last 2 weeks. My blood pressure was slightly more elevated than my normal numbers as well. The doctor didn't seem too worried about it, though. He just said to avoid salt as much as possible, and don't drink more than usual- I had read that if you drink a lot of water it will somehow make the swelling better but he said that's a normal misconception & infact it does the opposite & makes you swell more! Who knew?! I never had swelling with Macie so I had no idea what to do!
Anyway, he checked me and I'm not dilated at all. He thinks I'll probably go right around my due date. As uncomfortable as I am, I'm okay with that since I could still use a few more weeks to get things more ready! The baby is in the head-down position and everything is looking good & healthy. I have another appointment at 38 weeks so I'll update if anything has changed. I can't believe we're down to the final weeks!
Rocky Mountain Drill team competition, Jan. 2021
2 years ago
6 comments:
Here's to a great and easy delivery for you!!!!! Good Luck:)
Yeah it's almost here. Can't wait to meet him. Hope I'll see you at dinner next week
The time has gone by so fast...for me anyway? I'm excited for baby boy (emphasis on Paxton-just teasin'.) I have been buying more cute baby boy clothes-I had to get some with police cars on them!
Holy Moly! I cannot believe you are in your final count down! I am so excited for you. Going around your due date would be great right, instead of past it like with Miss Macie. Love you lots!
So exciting and 6 weeks off. Excited to see him.
I can't believe you're already having a baby in like a minute! I'm predicting you have a ONE hour delivery! Isn't that nice of me! :) No really, you'll probably dilate from 1 to a 4 in a day and then be in labor! Hang in there...I know those last couple weeks seem like FOREVER....I'm dreading that!
Post a Comment