Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Macie's Birthday Party

We went to Jumpin' Jacks for Macie's birthday party. The kids had fun on all of the bouncies, then we had cupcakes & opened presents. I hardly saw Macie the whole time- she was off with her cousins & friends playing hard the whole time! It was nice to just let the kids go free and not have to worry about entertaining them or cleaning up after the party!
All the kids- Crew, Halle, Bentley, Rilyn, Avery, Preslee, Grace, Lexi, Kaden, Savannah, & Macie
Some of the kids got their faces painted- Macie requested a black & purple flower!
Macie holding still....not something we see very often!


Kaden couldn't stop at just one...let's hope he never gets a real tattoo!


Bentley got Macie a princess book....she pretty much dropped everything to sit and read it!


She got lots of fun stuff!


Cody, Wendy, & Bentley

Blowing out her candle....after, when I wasn't watching, she decided to eat the bottom of the candle!

Devouring her cupcake....hopefully she learns how to eat like a lady before she starts dating!


Halle on the big bouncy slide


Rilyn


One quick snapshot before she was off playing again!


Lexi, Grace, & Savannah

3 comments:

Cody and Wendy said...

Thanks for inviting Bentley. He had such a fun time! What a good idea to have her party there...especially with a 3 week old baby! :)

Natalie said...

Thanks for your confidence in me! :) And no worries about missing the shower. I didn't expect you to come, what with a brand new baby and what not but I wanted you to know you were invited. Are you throwing a shower for Kristin? Can I help in some way? Let me know what you want me to do!

Natalie said...

p.s I can't believe Macie is 3!