Friday, December 24, 2010

9 Months

I can't believe he's 9 months already...and I was so late posting his 8 month update that I don't feel like much is different since then!  Paxton is our happy, silly baby!  He always makes us laugh and I just want to kiss him all the time because he's so darn cute!  He knows when he shouldn't be doing something and as soon as you start chasing after him or telling him no he laughs and does it faster!  He is such a ham...he makes this scrunched up face and breathes hard through his nose...it's so silly and it makes us laugh everytime!
He is climbing up and onto everything, and has stood alone a couple of times.  Today he even took a step...I don't think it will be long before this kid is not only walking but running!  (I'm not really looking forward to that!)
He has officially outgrown (by weight) his baby carrier so we had to put the big carseat in backwards to be safe...and also because it was literally killing all of our backs, shoulders, arms, etc to lift him in the carrier!  He's way too heavy for that thing!  He is going to love facing forward in a few months!

No comments: