Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Breakfast With Santa

It has been a tradition, since I can remember, to have breakfast with Santa on Christmas Eve morning.  We've changed venues over the years and the last few we've payed a hefty price at Millenial Falls.  This year we decided to do it ourselves with the help from some friends!  So we had it at a house (thanks Chris!) and made a delicious breakfast and had Santa come!  The food was better, it didn't cost as much, and the kids all got plenty of time to hang out with Santa after they ate....plus it was cozy just having all of our besties and not a bunch of random people!  I think it turned out to be one of the best years we've ever done it!  Hopefully we can continue to do it in years to come!







"Santa is STILL scary guys!" 



I love this picture of Paxton checking out Santa...we expected him to start crying after he discovered who was holding him, but he actually didn't care too much at all!  Maybe having his big sis and cousins with him made it better!?!

Cassie, Me, and Brooke
Love these girlies!

No comments: