Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Day

On Christmas morning we got up and ready and waited for the kids to wake up.  Macie woke up and before she even came in our room she peeked down the stairs at the tree then ran in all excited and said "Santa Came!"  We got Pax ready but Macie was too excited so she stayed in her pjs until after presents.  Macie got a couple of new movies, a playdoh cake making set, a couple of games, and some stocking stuffers.  Paxton got a helicopter.  Santa hides their big present and sends them on a treasure hunt...he left Macie a polly pocket princess castle and Paxton a Little People airplane.  Pax wasn't too into the whole present thing...he was more interested in climbing the stairs as soon as we weren't watching him! 




Pax got some binkies in his stocking...this look says it all!  
"Really Mom, binkies for Christmas?!"  Haha!

After we opened presents at home we headed over to Tony's parents' house to open presents with them and eat breakfast.  We hung around and played games for awhile, too. Thanks Grandma Dixie & Grandpa Dennis for a great Christmas!

Macie got a princess snuggie (and some other things) from Lexi....she LOVED it!  And I have to admit I've actually borrowed it a few times...it's pretty cozy!  As much as I make fun of them, I think I might want one!  :)

Savannah & Grace opening their presents....Macie & Paxton had their names....we got Savannah a Leapster and Grace a princess purse set.

This is my favorite face of Paxton's....he knows it makes us laugh! 

Kaden was so into his new Nerf gun that he didn't even notice me taking this picture!

After spending the morning with the Davies we went over to my parents' house.  We opened presents with them then hung around and played games for awhile & gave Paxton a nap.  Later on my mom's family all came over for Christmas Dinner. 

Crew & Halle opening their presents from Macie & Paxton....we gave Crew a kids digital camera (he LOVES to take pictures, and he absolutely loved it!) and Halle got a Rapunzel Barbie, and then we got them both a LeapFrog movie.

Dad opening his presents with Granny & Grandma

Macie got a Leapster Explorer from Grandma Thelma & Grandpa Gary...she kind of knew she was getting one but she was still way excited!  She's wanted one for so long and she loves it!


All the grandkids in their jammies from Grandma & Grandpa Hutchins.

My cousin Dillon has these ridiclous guages in his ears....I love to make fun of him!  He looks so goofy, but he's such a good kid you can't really get too mad at him!

Charlene & Pennie's kids (my cousins)....I can't believe how big everyone is!  I remember when Christmas used to be so chaotic because we had all these little kids running around crazy!  What good kids they have all turned out to be!
(Kody, Joey, Dillon, Stockton, Mack, Nick, and of course Molly laying across them all!)


What a fun Christmas we had!  If only the snow would have come sooner (or later) so we could have had a white Christmas...but I can't complain about having a nice day in December in Utah!  We'll take what we can get!  Christmas has so much more meaning now that I have kids.  They make it so much more fun!  But I am glad Christmas comes once a year...we were all worn out the next day!

1 comment:

Clint and Shari said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas!!!

Love Tony's Raintree Builders shirt!!! Way to support our fam, Tony!