My BABY started walking about a week ago at just under 10 months old! I've known it was coming since he's been climbing up on things and moving like crazy since I can remember, but I wasn't expecting him to walk so soon...I feel like he's too young! We were down in our living room watching TV and he was standing against the couch. All the sudden he let go and took 2 steps to me. I couldn't believe it, so I told Tony to watch and he did it again. Then we kept sending him back and forth between us and he just started taking more and more steps! I recorded it on my phone but I need to figure out how to get the video from there to here, so we'll see how that goes! Anyway, he is getting more and more confident everyday and it won't be long before he's RUNNING!
Rocky Mountain Drill team competition, Jan. 2021
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment