Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Update

Paxton had his 15 mo checkup a couple weeks ago, even though he is 16 months now.  He weighed 26.5 lbs (75th percentile) and was just over 31 inches long (50th percentile).  Dr. B was impressed by his vocabulary and his sense of humor!  He had to get 3 shots and I always hate when I have to hold him down while they do it...I feel like such a mean person!  He cried but as soon as he got a popsicle he was just fine! 
He is such a stinker!  I feel like I'm constantly stopping him from jumping off of things, climbing up things, throwing things, hitting, and just being crazy!  One minute he is throwing a fit because he didn't get his way, and the next he is happy as can be with his cheesy smile that melts my heart!  He gives me a run for my money, that's for sure!  I thought Macie was a crazy toddler, but this boy is much crazier!
Overall he is a pretty happy kid!  He loves to play "backetball" (basketball)...he can spot a ball or anything that resembles a ball from anywhere!  He loves going to the pool, going on walks, being outside, and being able to run around free!  If he wants to play he says "I pay"! 
He still takes at least a 2 hour nap, goes to bed between 8 & 9pm and usually wakes up between 7:30 and 8:30pm.  He currently has his 2 front upper and lower teeth as well as all 4 molars.
He still copies everything we say...sometimes I swear he speaks sentences!  He loves "coke" even though he never gets any...he just calls anything that is in a cup "coke!"  He also just started nodding...like if I ask him if he wants to go outside and play or wants more food he'll nod his head yes...it's so funny! 


Macie finished T-ball.  She absolutely loved it!  She is getting so old it's making me sad!  And she is always making us laugh.  She is such a great big sister and always willing to help out.  Sure do love these kids!


No comments: