Thursday, July 28, 2011

4th of July

I'm a little late on this post, but my computer is having issues so the other pics I wanted to add to it are just going to have to wait.  Anyway, the 4th of July is by far my most favorite holiday...probably because it's in the summer!  I love the heat, BBQs, being outside, swimming, longer lighter days, shorts, flip-flops, etc.  For this 4th we kept our usual tradition...we started by going to the Murray Parade.  I thought Pax would be a crazy man but he sat in his stroller almost the whole time just watching it!  He loved it!  After the parade we went to the park for a little carnival.  The creek was so high this year that they had to move it to another part of the park to be safe.  After the park we went to lunch at the mall with all of the kids...it was crazy but fun!  We went home and took a nap then headed to my parents' house for a big BBQ with my whole family and Tony's family.  Then we lit off our own fireworks then went across the street to watch the Murray fireworks.  It was a fun holiday!





Our friend Charley Jenkins had his tour bus in the parade!


Paxton had a fit after his first popsicle was gone.....
.....so someone gave in and gave him another....



No comments: