Friday, October 28, 2011

Photoshoot Oct 2011

Since I'm cheap and don't want to pay a photographer I decided to take another round of photos of the kids since they are growing like crazy!  I thought it would be fun to try out Gardner Village again and look at the witches and do some fun stuff there and kind of kill 2 birds with one stone.  I forgot how BUSY it gets this time of year and when we pulled in there were lines of cars going in and going out and people EVERYWHERE!  Had I not gotten the kids ready for pics I would have kept driving, but I decided to brave the crowd!  So finding places where people weren't was kind of a challenge, which is why there aren't very many pics.  They turned out pretty cute, though!

This one makes me laugh...I wanted to get another cute pic of one of them kissing the other's cheek, but they kept kissing on the lips...and this one looks like they are making out!  I will use this one day to show them how much they love each other!  Haha!




2 comments:

Cody and Wendy said...

Ash these are DARLING!!! You did a great job. I LOVE Paxton's hat! Such a handsome dude and Macie is beautiful! Good work!!

Anonymous said...

Love them Ash!