Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Last week we went with Macie's preschool class to the Pumpkin Patch.  I was very impressed with this cute, family owned place!  The kids all got their pictures taken on a tractor of their choice...there were lots to choose from!  Then we went through a little corn maze...the perfect size kind that doesn't take an hour to get through and nobody gets lost in!  Then we went to a little barn and Macie's teacher read everyone a "spooky" Halloween story.  Then we went on a hayride around the farm, then got to pick out our pumpkins.  The weather ended up being really nice and the kids loved it!  I forgot to get a picture of the pumpkins that my kids picked out, but I'll get some when we carve them this weekend.
Pax & Macie on their tractor

Macie's preschool class

The kids listening to the "spooky" story...Macie is Miss Hollywood with the glasses on!

Nevermind her snotty nose...tis the season!  :)

No comments: