Well, Pax is officially 20 months old now! Saying kids ages by months seems weird when you get to the 20s...I can pretty much say he's almost 2 now which kind of breaks my heart! But he is hardly my baby anymore. He is talking like crazy and making sentences and he understands what I say to him. He is always getting into trouble...but then he'll say "sawee (sorry) mommy" and in the cutest little voice and it literally melts my heart and makes me smile everytime, so it's really hard to stay mad at him! Also, anytime we're in the car he'll say "mommy, mommy, mommy" until I say "what Pax" and then he'll say "I yuv you" (I love you)...too cute! He does it to Tony too and he will just keep yelling our names until we answer and then he'll keep repeating it.
Pax also LOVES sports! He will sit and watch football with Tony anytime and he knows football is on just by hearing it for 2 seconds...even if it's on the radio in the car he knows what it is. He also loves basketball which he is really good at, and soccer...he says "I kick it". He has also become really good at catching the balls which is pretty impressive. He loves firetrucks, airplanes, and dinosaurs.
But as much of a boy as he is, he still loves to wear Macie's pink cowgirl hat, princess shoes, fairy wings, and he loves to "dance"...haha!
Pax is really interested in going potty and everytime any of us go he likes to come too...and sometimes he'll back his little behind up to the potty and say "potty". I'm hesitant to start him this young. He will tell me when he poops though so maybe he is ready, who knows! Maybe I'M not ready!
Anyway, he is sleeping about 11 hours at night and taking one 2-3 hour nap daily, and he has to sleep with his doggy, blanky, binky, & monkey and with the humidifier on. He loves to watch "Buppies" (Bubble Guppies), he asks for "canny" (candy) several times a day even though I hardly ever give it to him, all of his canines are popping through leaving only his 2 yr molars left to erupt, and he loves to play with "sista" or "aycee" (Macie). We recently made a little playroom for them in our basement and they will sit down there and play together...they are buddies for sure! And of course this is also the age of tantrums...we haven't had too many yet, but they are beginning. Flashbacks of Macie are coming back and it's not cool! The funny thing is she can usually get him to calm down, and as long as he's not too tired it isn't too bad...yet! Let's hope he miraculously skips the tantrum stage! (Fingers crossed!)
1 comment:
I was expecting a long post...disappointed! Love that cute little Pax. They are growing up way too fast.
Post a Comment