Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

Can I just say I think Halloween falling on a Monday is LAME!  I am petitioning to have it fall on a Friday every year!  Actually it wasn't that bad this year, but it would be better if it was on a weekend!  Anyway, Halloween morning Tony had a doctor's appt so he came with us to Macie's preschool Halloween parade.  They were all so cute and they sang a couple Halloween songs & said some poems they've learned.  Then they did a little parade around the circle.  We left and they had a fun party. 
That night we went Trick-or-Treating in both of our parents' neighborhoods.  I feel bad that in the 5+ years we've lived in our house we've never been around our own neighborhood or been home to pass out candy.  Maybe next year?! 
Macie had no fear running up to EVERY door and Pax followed right along!  It was cute...and he of course if very polite and said "thank you" to everyone several times!  We had a fun night and the kids got SO much candy!  I sorted through the stuff we like/don't like and got rid of the duds!  No wonder I can't lose weight...this time of year is full of sweets and I can't resist!  I'm so weak!  Haha!  Anyway, we had a fun Halloween!
Macie and some of her class, singing a Halloween song.



Dorothy and Frankenstein
(I drew a little scar on his face with eyeliner but you can't really see it in the pictures!)

1 comment:

McKensi and Justin said...

I just love looking at your blog. You have beyond adorable kids. They are getting so big