Friday, May 17, 2013

Flowrider

The end of April we went up to Ogden for our friend Bridger's 30th birthday party.  They rented out the entire Flowrider for an hour and everyone got to surf or body surf.  I of course sat this one out- one reason because I had Brady who was only 2 weeks old at the time, and the other reason being because the last time I attempted Flowrider I lost half my swimsuit and gained several bruises...I'm not much of a surfer!  But Tony had fun surfing and even Macie braved the body surfing side...she did great at first but as soon as her board started shifting right before it took her over the backside she kind of freaked out.  She gained enough courage to try again after it was too late...maybe next time!
Pax was too short/young to ride so he was kind of bummed, but he still had fun playing in the water and watching the big boys surf. 
Afterwards we went upstairs and had cake & ice cream and hung out for a little bit.  On our way home we stopped in Centerville and had dinner with my aunt and uncle Charli & Michael and my cousin Molly.  It was fun day!
 






No comments: