Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hogle Zoo

I ventured out with all 3 kids before I had to go back to work and took them to the zoo.  We actually had a really fun time.  It was a Thursday and there was hardly anybody there...it was awesome!  They had the Lego animals all over and they were really neat.  There was also an area that had a bunch of giant Lego blocks to play with so I let the kids play while I nursed Brady.  While they were playing, channel 4 news started filming the weather and a quick piece showing the kids at the blocks.  I hurried and got on my DVR from my phone and recorded the news so we could watch it when we got home.  Sure enough my kids were on the news.  It was pretty brief but they thought it was the coolest thing ever!
It was a fun day but we were exhausted when we left!  The kids zonked out on the way home!



 
 

 

 




No comments: