Friday, June 21, 2013

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day we went to church then went over to Tony's parents' house for a little while.  Then we had dinner with my family at my parents' house.  Macie made me a cute card and the kids picked me out some colorful, pretty flowers.  They also got me some chocolate covered strawberries (my favorite!)  Macie said she would do anything I asked her to since it was my day...she is a sweet girl!  And Pax melted my heart everytime he'd say "Happy Mudders Day!"
We got some pictures at my in-laws but then I didn't get anymore.  It was a nice day, though!  I am beyond grateful for the mothers in my life and incredibly blessed to have 3 beautiful, amazing children who I am so in love with I can hardly stand it.  I seriously don't know what I would do if I couldn't be a mom...it was/is the one thing I wanted most in my life!  I'm nowhere near perfect at it but I couldn't love my kids more and I pray everyday that I will raise them to be good people.
The Davies grandkids


 
 

 

No comments: