Friday, June 21, 2013

Macie's Dance Competitions

Macie was in 2 dance competitions this season, the first at Juan Diego (Dance America) and the second at Taylorsville High (Aspire)...her team did 2 dances and they did such a great job.  Macie refused to show me her dances until she performed them so I had no idea what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised...she knew the dance so well and did awesome!  I am so proud of her and how far she's come as a dancer this year!  I have to say I am far from being a "dance mom" but I enjoy watching the dancers and I hope Macie will always enjoy dancing.
 
Centerfield Dance
(Macie is on the very left side in both dances)





 



 

See The Light





 
 
Awards
I think Macie thought she would get to keep the giant trophy!  Her team took 2nd & 4th place at Dance America and we left before awards at Aspire so I'm not sure how they did at that one.



Macie's little support group! 
(Pax looks thrilled to be there!  He actually did great considering how long we were there!)

No comments: