Monday, December 9, 2013

School Days

Macie started 1st Grade the end of August.  Her teacher is Mrs. Simpson and she is so awesome!  Macie was so excited to get to eat lunch at school.  She took lunch from home on the first day and likes to look ahead at the menu so she can decide between home lunch and school lunch.  She had a little bit of a hard time adjusting to all-day school but is doing great now!




 Paxton started his first year of Preschool the first week of September.  He goes 2 days a week this year and his teachers are Mrs. Lorie and Mr. Avery (the kids actually call him Grandpa Avery).  I took him to orientation which was the first day and he played great with the other kids.  On his first real day Tony took him and said he was a little nervous but he walked him to the door and he did great.  I was a little nervous for him...he's a lot more "attached" than Macie was at this age so I worried that he would have a hard time being away, but he did great!  And he loves it!  I still can't believe he's big enough to go to school.

No comments: