Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Brady's 1st Birthday

For Brady's Bithday we had family and some friends over for a little BBQ and party.  Brady hates having his hands dirty and as soon as he put them into his cake he freaked out.  It was pretty funny!
Brady is seriously the sweetest baby and has made our family complete.  Not sure what we would do without him.  His big blue eyes and toothy grin make me so happy.  I can't believe how fast that year went but knowing he is my last I was able to savor every minute of it.  He has wanted to be big from day 1 and he is more like a toddler than a baby.  I am so grateful that I get to be his mom.  He is always willing to snuggle with me and kind of loves his momma which I can't complain about.  His laugh literally makes my entire day and he is always so happy!
We love you Brady boy...PLEASE stop growing up so fast!










 




No comments: