We had our annual party for Dennis' birthday and Halloween with Tony's family. The kids carved their pumpkins...Macie did hers almost all by herself!
We went to our ward Halloween party...this is hard time of year to get my kids to all hold still for a picture so this is the only one we got while there! Macie was Catwoman, Pax was Batman and Brady was Robin.
Macie had dance the night we did trunk-or-treat w/ Tony's parents' neighborhood. The kids had fun but I felt bad that Macie had to miss it. We took a bucket around for her and got her candy, though.
![]() |
| Grandma Dixie with 7 out of 8 of her grandkids. Grace, Savannah, Lexi, Brady, Maddie, Kaden & Paxton |
On Halloween we started out at Macie's school for her parade. She went by so fast I barely got a picture...and the one I did get was super blurry! :(
Then we went to Paxton's school for his class parade and some songs. It was pretty cute.
We went trunk-or-treating with Kip and Holly later on then trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. I stayed home to pass out candy...we were leaving town the next day so I thought I'd get some things done without the kids but we had easily over 100 kids which meant I spent the whole time answering the door! It was fun, though. I took several more picture of the kids before they went out trick-or-treating but I'm not sure what happened to them?! It was a fun Halloween...not my favorite holiday but the kids love it so that makes it fun for me.








No comments:
Post a Comment