Tuesday, January 13, 2015

November 2014

I get to experience having twin toddlers sometimes when I babysit my niece who is 2 months younger than Brady.  They are a lot of work together but so fun, too!  And I love how they are best friends!


 
We went to the Oregon and Utes football game.  It was a cold, rainy night so we opted for our favorite restaurant (Bonsai) over tailgating.  Utes lost to Oregon...it was a game I'd rather forget. We were leading 14-0 until Kaylin Clay ran in a touchdown and dropped the ball just BEFORE he crossed the goal line, causing Oregon to grab the ball and run it all the way back for a touchdown.  Never in my football experience have I seen an entire stadium and team lose all momentum.  It was heartbreaking and literally killed the mojo, which I think sent the game in the wrong direction.  Sometimes I think I need to probably give up football...I get way too into it!


Tony and Brady...like father like son!  Haha!

This little champ woke up way too early one morning.  While we were laying in my bed watching morning Bubble Guppies I looked over and found him sound asleep with his car on his chest. 

 
We went with our friends down to CityCreek to welcome Santa and kick off the Christmas season.  It was quick but we hung out and shopped for awhile and let the kids play while the adults caught up.  We started doing this last year and will probably continue to do it every year...it's a fun little tradition to get in the Christmas spirit!










Tony had a birthday!  We went to Bonsai and a movie to celebrate...we love that place (obviously, since we went there twice in a week!)

I keep this sexy picture of Tony in our room.  There is nothing sexier than a guy in a baseball or football uniform...especially when that guy is my husband!


 
We also celebrated Thanksgiving.  For some reason I never take pictures of said holiday.  We got up and watched the Macy's parade and made cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  I made my sweet potato "suffle" which turned out to be a huge, messy pain in the butt!  It tasted good but I'm not sure if it was worth it!  We celebrated with my family this year.  We went over and helped get set up and the cooking going.  All of our family that lives in town (which has dwindled over the years) got together.  It was a fun day and the food was great....it really is one of my very favorite meals!
I hate that black Friday starts on Thanksgiving now, but my mom, me, my aunt Charli and my cousin Molly spent the evening and almost all night and the next morning shopping.  It was a lot of fun and we got a little overtired because at some point we thought everything was hysterical!  I love Thanksgiving and am so thankful for the life that I have.  I have been incredibly blessed and I wouldn't trade my life for anything!

1 comment:

Girl.... said...

Ahem! And when you went to bonsai the night of the first football game you saw your most favorite cousin ever; that's okay though I know you can't mention me because then people will find out how cool you are.