Wednesday, March 23, 2016

May-June 2015

May-June 2015

Casey & Tracey got a new labradoodle (Charly)...I LOVE labradoodles so I was excited to snuggle this pup!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Swim Lessons with Mrs. Lorrie (Macie & Paxton)



Jerzi & Brady enjoying the warm weather...I love these babies!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My gorgeous friend Whitney married our other friend Matt and they had a beautiful wedding!  Not sure why my boobs look so ginormous in these photos but wowzers!  LOL!  Anyway, we went to dinner with some friends afterwards and had such a fun night...my cheeks literally hurt from laughing so much!

Kristi, Tabatha, Whitney, Kristin, Kylee, Me


 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 Macie finished up her last season of dance.  She isn't loving it so she's taking some time off and she's going to figure out something that she does love.  And since I'm the anti-dance-mom, I'm not too upset over it.  I love watching her dance, but if she's not into it then she doesn't put effort into it so it's kind of ruined the fun anyway.  



No comments: