Macie had her 15 month check-up today, even though she's actually 16 months old. She weighs 22.4lbs & is 30.5 inches, both are right around average. She is growing so fast! She kind of had an attitude with the doctor (surprise!) but she made the doctor laugh, too. She's saying more words than the "average" 16 month old. She says: "mommy", "daddy", "noni" (Tony), "akee" (Ashley), "Halle", "too" (Crew), "kay" (Kaden), "papa" (grandpas), "cracker", "glasses", "baby", "doggy", "bear", "ball", "buh-bye", "NO", "yeah", "cuh-cuh", "poop", "shoes", "cheese", "nana" (banana), "juice", "ouwee", "bath", etc. She's pretty smart- what can I say, she's my daughter! J/K! She's been throwing fits (more than usual!) lately so I was kind of thinking she had an ear infection or something but she looks healthy! It looks like her canines are starting to erupt, though, so I'm hoping that's why she's been that way! Anyway, she had to have 1 shot but she stopped crying as soon as they gave her a popsicle. Plus, she got some princess stickers and a new book so she left pretty happy!
Rocky Mountain Drill team competition, Jan. 2021
2 years ago
2 comments:
First off, thanks for changing your slide show so I can now check your blog! :) Second, Macie's adorable! I love that little girl! You guys did good. I think you need another one now...
They do grow up so fast. It makes me sad, but what a cute little girl. You need another one.
Post a Comment