On Friday Tony and I took Macie to Gardner Village to the little petting zoo so she could see some animals up close. She absolutely loved it! She wanted to pull the goats' tails and touch all of the animals faces....I was just waiting for one of them to bite her, but luckily they're all probably used to that so they were nice to her. The little goat in the last picture kept following us around...he wanted to eat Macie's skirt....it was pretty funny!
Glad she's not afraid of the little fellas! You guys should have invited Bridger, you know how much he loves goats!! He'll have to take Macie over to Wheeler Farm and introduce her to his friends there. ;)
Tony and I met in April 2002 and got married June 2005. Tony graduated from the University of Utah and does sales for a concrete company. I graduated from the University of North Carolina in Dental Hygiene and I work 2 days a week for a great dentist. We have 3 great kids and a dog and couldn't be happier!
1 comment:
Glad she's not afraid of the little fellas! You guys should have invited Bridger, you know how much he loves goats!! He'll have to take Macie over to Wheeler Farm and introduce her to his friends there. ;)
Post a Comment