
Last Saturday the Davies family all went up to Tony's parents' property for the day for Grandma Dixie's birthday. We went for a walk and some of them went swimming in the river, including Macie who didn't care how cold it was! We had dinner and hung around and talked- it was fun!
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a super fun time! I love that Macie loves the water so much. You have a little fish on your hands! We need to get together soon. We miss you guys!!
I LOVE YOUR CUTEST BLOG!!!! It is so refreshing to see a darling blog like yours! I love little Macie, and I want to do things with our family so she starts to like me!!! You are becoming a great photographer in the process, too!
Ummmm.....the look on Nony's face does not say baby hungry!! Sorry!
Charli
Cute new background! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment