
So last week Macie was playing between the couch & the sliding glass door- it's one of her favorite spots because she likes to hide in the curtains and look out the window at Bear. Anyway, she always puts toys there and she put a few too many this time and tripped over them and hit her head right on the edge where the doors meet......and this is what it looked like within seconds! It literally made me queasy...the bump was huge.....I thought it was going to burst! Poor thing! I immediately gave her Tylenol- I also tried putting a cold pack on it to take the swelling down but wasn't very successful as this picture shows! Anyway, after she was happy again I had to take a picture for her scrapbook....the joys of having a toddler!
2 comments:
That is a good one. It looks like that hurts a lot. Oh the joys of having kids.
YIKES! Poor Macie! She's a trooper. Goose aches always look so horribly painful too!
Post a Comment