This weekend I went to Las Vegas with my boss Josh, and Katie & Megan, the two assistants at our office. Friday we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner at Caesar's Palace then to the MGM to see Circue du Soleil KA which was awesome! After, we rode the roller coaster at the New York, New York...it was scary but very fun! On Saturday Josh & I had a laser course all day (the reason for the trip!). Later that night we went to dinner at Top of the World restuarant at the Stratosphere...it was amazing! The view was incredible and you move around in a circle (slowly!) while you eat. It's probably the nicest restaurant I've ever been to and the food was excellent! We walked up to the observation deck after and looked around for awhile, then Katie & Megan rode the rides on top while Josh & I went down the casino and I gave him a lesson in Craps. Later we went back to our hotel (the Luxor) and I went to LAX club with the girls- that was quite an experience! It was fun but I'm glad I'm not in the single scene anymore....we were up until almost 5am and I'm still recovering! Anyway, we left Sunday morning (very tired!). It was such a fun trip- I work with the best people, no wonder I love my job so much! I was glad to get home to Tony & Macie, too- I missed them! Thanks Josh for such a fun weekend- you're the best!
Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory
Katie, Megan, Josh.....at the show
4 comments:
WOW! Clubbin till 5 A.M.! Iwant to go! That looks like a very fun trip and you are lucky to work with great people! Which reminds me...we need to come back and get our fillings!!! You are such a beauty! You look georgeous in the CLUBBIN Clothes!
That ride at the top of the statosphere is one of the funnest I've ever been on. For sure. P.S. You are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS in every picture! Atta girl!
Sounds like a fun trip. It's so weird living there because all the attractions loose their appeal. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun from what I heard. I am so glad you got to get away and have some fun. You all look absolutely gorgeous and of course one handsome guy with you too.
Post a Comment