I specifically planned to get a lot of pictures on Thanksgiving, but I ended up without any- I had to copy this one of Macie & her two cousins Lexi & Savannah from my sister-in-law. Go me! Anyway, we had dinner at Tony's parents' house. Then we went to my aunt's house for another dinner...and yes we ate again! Lots of good food... it was a fun day! The best part of Thanksgiving for me is the day after (aka Black Friday)- I look forward to it more than Thanksgiving itself. Even if I don't find a good deal (although I almost always do) I still go because it's so fun- this year my mom and my aunt Charli came- we did Walmart, Southtown Mall, Target, & Shopko by 10:30am and we got some awesome deals. Thanks Tony for letting me take a little nap later on because I was pretty tired!
Anyway, I'm thankful for everything I have- I won't start making a list because it would go on forever! Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Hey!! I made it on the blog! We really did have a great Thanksgiving - but I too must admit that shopping is the BEST on Black Friday! Especially when you have air bags like we did! Can't wait for next year! Love you!
Post a Comment