Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crazy 8's

Well I was tagged twice so I guess I'll join the club and fill one of these things out!

8 Favorite TV shows:
  • Oprah
  • 90210 (the new one)
  • Chuck
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Friends
  • Seinfeld
  • Jon & Kate + 8
  • Say Yes to the Dress
  • Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders- Making the Team

(Okay so that's actually 9 but they're all my favorite and I couldn't choose!)

8 Favorite Restaurants:

  • Bonzai
  • Cafe Rio
  • Cheesecake Factory
  • Wingers
  • Hoppers
  • Red Lobster
  • Pei Wei
  • Five Guys Burgers

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:

  • Worked
  • Had my parents over for dinner
  • Played with Macie
  • Went to get a drink at the gas station with Tony & Macie
  • Put Macie to bed early
  • Watched Extreme Makeover:Home Edition with Tony
  • Went to bed at 10:00pm because I was exhausted
  • Kept us up until 11:00pm coughing

8 Things I Look Forward To:

  • Mesquite with Tony
  • The new things Macie says and does
  • The Holidays
  • A Better Economy
  • Barack Obama being president
  • Spending time with my family
  • Having student loans paid off
  • Having more kids

8 Things On My Wish List:

  • Financial success (or winning the lottery!)
  • A newer, bigger house
  • Health and happiness
  • To have a totally hot body!
  • Write a book (not sure what about yet!)
  • Travel around the world
  • Be on Oprah!
  • Open a reception center
8 People I Tag:
  • Nikki
  • Kristin
  • Mercedi
  • Malarie
  • Tracey
  • Cassie
  • Holly
  • Tiffany

2 comments:

Sam and Allie's World said...

I feel honored that I am at the top of your tagged list. I will have to do that tomorrow. Macie is so cute.

Charli Steed said...

Hey why don't you tag me?
I thought for sure that you would say you look forward to bringing Macie to her favorite Charli's We really had so much fun!!! I would love to have her anytime - you may need that with your mom's deal coming up! I love your list - and look forward to reading your blog! Hope you had a fun weekend!
Love, Charli