Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The Davies clan (except for Maddie)


Macie & baby Grace- same costume!


Hugs from Halle (also a cat!)


Little Crew is by far the cutest monkey I've ever seen!


Halle, Tony, & Chloe




For Halloween we went out to Shilah's house to trick-or-treat and eat dinner with my family, then we went to Kip & Holly's to trunk-or-treat with the Davies. Macie was a cat- I tried to paint her nose but she kept wiping it off so I gave up! She got lots of candy for Mom and Dad to eat!

7 comments:

Charli Steed said...

That photo of Macie kitty walking down the street is the CUTEST pic I have seen! What a fun Halloween! And yes, Crew was a dang cute monkey! Love you guys!
Charli

Kristin and Bridger said...

Cute pictures! I'm sad I didn't get to see Macie dressed up in person...next year! Looks like you had a great time. Let's play again soon!!

Brenda said...

Ashley...I am taking a peek at your blog cuz I had to see Macie dressed up. She is adorable!!! What a cute bunch of cousins.
Keep up the good work. You are a great mom and dad!!

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Looks like fun!

Cody and Wendy said...

I just love her! You guys are the cutest family! I love her 18 month pic. too. She looks so old!

Sam and Josh said...

What a cute kitty. Looks like she had a fun Halloween.

Sam and Allie's World said...

I love being able to see your world. Macie is the cutest kitty! And Crew and Halle were pretty cute too. I wish Scooby and Scrappy could have been there with them.