

Bear is our chocolate lab and Macie absolutely adores him! She says his name anytime she sees a dog that looks anything like him and she gets so excited to see him! She always tries to sneak him her food and she thinks it's so funny when he eats what she gives him! She loves to chase him around and sit on him. He's such a good dog and so patient with her to just lets her crawl all over him! They're the best of friends....it's pretty cute!
1 comment:
YIKES! This totally scares me! I hope she will be OK with spazzy Ellie! Ellie will probably be afraid of her though. She is such a little cutie and I cannot believe how much she is starting to talk! I cannot wait until Thursday!!! GO MACIE GO MACIE GO MACIE GO!! You need to download some video of her doing that with GMA! love you, Charli
Post a Comment